Skip to main content

Valuable insights

I am dedicated to creating thought-provoking and visually stunning art pieces that challenge societal norms and promote inclusivity and resilience in the workplace. "Valuable Insights" serves as a powerful metaphor for the importance of data analysis, employee observations, and conversations in driving positive change and innovation.

With a keen eye for detail and a passion for storytelling through art, I have skillfully captured the essence of hope, positivity, and resilience in the face of adversity in "Valuable Insights." My choice of colors, composition, and attention to detail convey a powerful message about the importance of embracing diversity and fostering open communication in the workplace.

Since November 2021, I have been delivering valuable insights through my innovative branding blog, providing unique artwork that inspires and uplifts audiences while offering strategic branding advice. My marketing strategies have been effective, and my artwork has been purchased by appreciative customers.


Valuable Insights. Digital art created on canvas. August 5, 2024. Afrika Abney



“Valuable insights in the workplace can come from data analysis, employee observations, and conversations between employees and managers. Data analysis can reveal actionable truths and help with decision-making, while employee insights can improve retention strategies and reduce attrition. Conversations foster new ways of thinking and promote innovation.”


Valuable insights at work can be information that can help businesses make informed decisions and drive positive change. They can come from a variety of sources, including data analysis, employee observations, and conversations between employees and managers:

Data analysis


Can help businesses uncover actionable truths that can lead to innovation and strategic advantages. Data can also show complex relationships between team members and business output, and can help managers make decisions about their team's future needs. However, data should be used as a guide rather than a definitive solution.


Employee insights


Can provide information about employee experience, such as what motivates employees, how they perceive their job, and how to keep them engaged. This information can help companies develop retention strategies and reduce employee attrition.


Conversations


Between employees and managers can help foster insights by encouraging new ways of thinking.”



This stunning painting depicts a vibrant yellow and purple symbolizing hope, positivity, and resilience in the face of adversity. I have skillfully captured the essence of standing against drug abuse, racism, prejudice, discrimination, and injustice in Valuable Insights.


It serves as a metaphor for the valuable insights that can be gained through data analysis, employee observations, and fostering conversations between employees and managers. It also serves as a visual representation of the power of data analysis in uncovering actionable truths for decision-making, as well as the importance of employee insights in improving retention strategies.


"Valuable Insights" is not just a beautiful piece of art, but also a thought-provoking representation of resilience and inclusivity. My choice of colors, yellow and purple, and attention to detail conveys a powerful message about the importance of standing against adversity and promoting a more equitable work environment. Valuable insights can be gained through embracing diversity, challenging stereotypes, and fostering open communication in the workplace. It is a powerful visual representation of the positive impact that hope, positivity, and resilience can have in the face of challenges.








Popular posts from this blog

Simple White

    The necessity for acquiring whiteboards has diminished for me, as I ceased offering educational services back in 2018. Since that time, my focus has shifted entirely. I have been working on my branding and digital art where I utilize various digital applications to express my creativity. In this context, the color white serves a significant purpose, often representing simplicity and clarity in my artistic endeavors.    “The concept of Simple White embodies the essence of minimalism, where the purity of the color white acts as an open canvas for creativity and innovation, allowing ideas to flourish without the distractions of complexity. The color white encourages a harmonious balance between creativity and tranquility.”

Interpretations or meanings

  I am not playing mind games with anyone.I have made it abundantly clear that I am no longer in the role of a student. I was a student from 1978 - 1997 and I will not accept being treated as one. With over three decades of experience providing consulting services, I have established my identity in this field, and I kindly ask that you cease any actions that undermine that status. It is essential for you to understand the importance of respecting my professional journey. I have dedicated many years to honing my craft and building a reputation that reflects my expertise. Therefore, I urge you to take a moment to review the content I have shared and refrain from searching for interpretations or meanings that simply do not exist in my writings or on my blog. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your understanding.

The intersection of poetry and prose within the D.C. art scene

  “The intersection of poetry and prose within the D.C. art scene serves as a catalyst for cultural dialogue and social commentary. Writers often address pressing issues through their work, reflecting the complexities of urban life and the diverse experiences of the city's inhabitants. This literary engagement not only captivates audiences but also inspires action and awareness around various social topics. As the art scene continues to evolve, the integration of literary forms with other artistic expressions promises to further enrich the cultural landscape, making Washington, D.C. a significant hub for artistic innovation and collaboration.” Join Mr. Miller, Ms. Ayala and Mr. Gilmore at Tenley on September 14th. For those interested in learning more about this literary event, please feel free to reach out via email at midnightrosereadingseries@gmail.com. Additional details can also be found on the official website of Esther Productions, Inc. at the provided link - https://www.est...

Unity in Motion

  Unity in Motion. Digital art created on canvas. August 14, 2024. Afrika Abney   As I engage in the act of blending, my hands move in a graceful circular motion with creativity. The vibrant colors swirl together, merging seamlessly to form a beautiful spectrum that radiates energy and life. This circular movement not only serves to mix the hues but also embodies a deeper meaning, representing the harmony and unity that can be achieved when diverse elements come together in perfect balance. With each deliberate motion, my hands create a rhythmic circle, a visual representation of the artistic process unfolding before me. This circular pattern is more than just a technique; it symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things. The act of blending becomes a meditative experience as my hands trace a continuous circle, inviting the colors to mingle and transform. Each vibrant hue contributes its unique essence, and together they form a cohesive whole that is both striking and h...

Daily Routine and Commitment

    Quote found on the Internet  My daily routine is characterized by a high level of productivity, as I consistently engage in various activities that keep me occupied throughout the day. My focus is primarily on branding, the creation of digital art, and offering a range of services. This commitment to my work ensures that I remain fully immersed in my own work and services, allowing me to maximize my creative output and maintain a steady workflow. As I work from home, I find myself deeply engrossed in utilizing my digital palette and selecting an array of colors to produce my digital art. There is nothing mentioned in my blog posts about relationships. Please take the time to read. Thank you 

Energetic Canvas

  Energetic Canvas. Digital art created on canvas. August 14, 2024. Afrika Abney  My attention is firmly directed towards my own endeavors.Rather than dwelling on what has transpired in the past, I choose to channel my energy into the present. This approach allows me to cultivate a mindset that prioritizes my projects ensuring that I remain productive and engaged in my work. I find that my focus is best spent on my own initiatives, rather than being sidetracked. The past holds no sway over my current mindset; instead, I am dedicated to advancing my own goals. By concentrating on the services I provide, I can maintain a clear vision of what I want to achieve and how I can best serve my client. I am committed to nurturing my projects and honing the services I offer, which allows me to create a meaningful impact.

Expressive Intersections

Quote found on the Internet Incorporating quotations into my work can serve as a vital source of evidence, enriching my narrative with diverse viewpoints and insights. These excerpts not only substantiate my arguments but also introduce new dimensions to the story I am telling. By weaving in the words of others, I can create a more nuanced and multifaceted exploration of the themes present in my art. The use of quotations allows me to draw upon the wisdom and experiences of various individuals, thereby enhancing the depth of my artistic expression. This practice not only validates my own perspectives but also invites the audience to engage with a broader spectrum of ideas. As I reflect on my artistic journey, these voices can illuminate aspects of my work that may not be immediately apparent, fostering a richer dialogue between the viewer and the art. By integrating these voices into my narrative, I can create a tapestry of thoughts that resonate with my own experiences and artistic i...

Gentle Rain

  Gentle Rain. Digital art created on canvas. September 28, 2024. Afrika Abney The season of Autumn 2024 commenced just six days ago, and on this rainy Saturday morning, I woke up from my restful sleep a couple of hours ago. The sound of raindrops tapping against the window provided a soothing backdrop as I prepared to embrace the day ahead. This weekend, I have dedicated my time to focusing on my branding and delving into the creation of my digital artwork, both of which are essential components of my creative journey. Have a creative weekend.

Autumnal Expressions

      Autumnal Expressions. Digital art created on canvas. September 29, 2024. Afrika Abney “Autumnal Expressions encapsulate the essence of the fall season, a time when nature undergoes a remarkable transformation. As the days grow shorter and temperatures begin to drop, the landscape is painted in dark brown, deep dark brown, deep red and deep magenta.This seasonal shift not only affects the environment but also evokes a range of emotions and reflections. The beauty of autumnal expressions lies not only in the visual splendor of the season but also in the deeper meanings and emotions it inspires in creativity and productivity.”

CHANGE OF LOCATION: Discovering Me Summit and Awards Ceremony

  CHANGE OF LOCATION: Discovering Me Summit and Awards Ceremony https://www.estherproductionsinc.com/events-1/the-discovery-summit-and-scholarship-awards-ceremony Dec 10, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST The Woman's National Democratic Club, 1526 New Hampshire Ave. NW About the event Each year since 2019, Esther Productions Inc. has presented a unique scholarship essay contest that invites young ladies aged 13 through 18 to submit essays that tell their stories about growing up without their fathers and building their resilience as they face that challenge. A group of accomplished artists, educators, clinicians, business and civic leaders serve as judges. Cash prizes, ranging from $1500 to $500, are given to the top winners during the Discovery Summit and Scholarship Awards Ceremony.  This year, the event is presented in cooperation with The Black Student Fund.  Anita Josey-Herring, chief judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, will provide remarks and present awar...