Skip to main content

Fostering a culture of creativity



“Here are some ways to foster a culture of creativity in the workplace:


Embrace diversity


Build teams with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. This can lead to a broader range of ideas and approaches to problem-solving.




Encourage collaboration


Collaborating on projects increases creativity and fosters innovation. It also creates balance and helps employees build better workplace culture.




Celebrate innovation


Celebrate innovation successes to help motivate employees and inspire them to pursue innovative ideas and solutions.”





Vibrant Harmony Digital art created on canvas. August 5, 2024. Afrika Abney


Vibrant Harmony is an exquisite abstract painting that truly stands out with its captivating blend of colors, primarily showcasing a rich interplay of purple and orange. The background features a masterful fusion of these two hues, where the deep, calming purples create a tranquil foundation, while the bright, fiery oranges inject a sense of warmth and energy. This striking contrast not only draws the eye but also evokes a profound emotional response, inviting viewers to delve into the depths of creativity and passion that the artwork embodies. It's a piece that resonates with anyone who appreciates the beauty of color and the emotions they can evoke.


The composition of Vibrant Harmony is thoughtfully designed to guide the viewer's gaze across the canvas. The rich purples provide a deep, calming backdrop that is beautifully complemented by the bright, fiery oranges. This dynamic combination generates a sense of movement and fluidity, as if the colors are dancing together in a celebration of artistic expression. Each brushstroke seems to tell a story, inviting the observer to interpret the emotions and ideas behind the vibrant hues. It's not just a painting; it's an experience that encourages reflection and imagination.


As a statement piece, it not only enhances the visual landscape of a room but also serves as a catalyst for conversations about creativity, innovation, and the importance of embracing diverse perspectives in both art and life.


As a dynamic and innovative professional, I have a fervent passion for driving impactful outcomes and fostering a culture of creativity. My mission is to craft strategic solutions that not only yield impressive results but also inspire forward-thinking mindsets. With a proven expertise in designing engaging content, I have successfully implemented creative strategies that elevate businesses and empower individuals to reach their full potential.
Expertise & Skills:

Strategic Solution Crafting


Creative Strategy Implementation


Content Designing



In my career, I have led numerous projects where I have implemented innovative strategies that have resulted in significant growth and success for the organizations I have worked with. I have a track record of designing engaging content that resonates with audiences and drives desired outcomes.

Popular posts from this blog

Simple White

    The necessity for acquiring whiteboards has diminished for me, as I ceased offering educational services back in 2018. Since that time, my focus has shifted entirely. I have been working on my branding and digital art where I utilize various digital applications to express my creativity. In this context, the color white serves a significant purpose, often representing simplicity and clarity in my artistic endeavors.    “The concept of Simple White embodies the essence of minimalism, where the purity of the color white acts as an open canvas for creativity and innovation, allowing ideas to flourish without the distractions of complexity. The color white encourages a harmonious balance between creativity and tranquility.”

Interpretations or meanings

  I am not playing mind games with anyone.I have made it abundantly clear that I am no longer in the role of a student. I was a student from 1978 - 1997 and I will not accept being treated as one. With over three decades of experience providing consulting services, I have established my identity in this field, and I kindly ask that you cease any actions that undermine that status. It is essential for you to understand the importance of respecting my professional journey. I have dedicated many years to honing my craft and building a reputation that reflects my expertise. Therefore, I urge you to take a moment to review the content I have shared and refrain from searching for interpretations or meanings that simply do not exist in my writings or on my blog. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your understanding.

The intersection of poetry and prose within the D.C. art scene

  “The intersection of poetry and prose within the D.C. art scene serves as a catalyst for cultural dialogue and social commentary. Writers often address pressing issues through their work, reflecting the complexities of urban life and the diverse experiences of the city's inhabitants. This literary engagement not only captivates audiences but also inspires action and awareness around various social topics. As the art scene continues to evolve, the integration of literary forms with other artistic expressions promises to further enrich the cultural landscape, making Washington, D.C. a significant hub for artistic innovation and collaboration.” Join Mr. Miller, Ms. Ayala and Mr. Gilmore at Tenley on September 14th. For those interested in learning more about this literary event, please feel free to reach out via email at midnightrosereadingseries@gmail.com. Additional details can also be found on the official website of Esther Productions, Inc. at the provided link - https://www.est...

Unity in Motion

  Unity in Motion. Digital art created on canvas. August 14, 2024. Afrika Abney   As I engage in the act of blending, my hands move in a graceful circular motion with creativity. The vibrant colors swirl together, merging seamlessly to form a beautiful spectrum that radiates energy and life. This circular movement not only serves to mix the hues but also embodies a deeper meaning, representing the harmony and unity that can be achieved when diverse elements come together in perfect balance. With each deliberate motion, my hands create a rhythmic circle, a visual representation of the artistic process unfolding before me. This circular pattern is more than just a technique; it symbolizes the interconnectedness of all things. The act of blending becomes a meditative experience as my hands trace a continuous circle, inviting the colors to mingle and transform. Each vibrant hue contributes its unique essence, and together they form a cohesive whole that is both striking and h...

Daily Routine and Commitment

    Quote found on the Internet  My daily routine is characterized by a high level of productivity, as I consistently engage in various activities that keep me occupied throughout the day. My focus is primarily on branding, the creation of digital art, and offering a range of services. This commitment to my work ensures that I remain fully immersed in my own work and services, allowing me to maximize my creative output and maintain a steady workflow. As I work from home, I find myself deeply engrossed in utilizing my digital palette and selecting an array of colors to produce my digital art. There is nothing mentioned in my blog posts about relationships. Please take the time to read. Thank you 

Energetic Canvas

  Energetic Canvas. Digital art created on canvas. August 14, 2024. Afrika Abney  My attention is firmly directed towards my own endeavors.Rather than dwelling on what has transpired in the past, I choose to channel my energy into the present. This approach allows me to cultivate a mindset that prioritizes my projects ensuring that I remain productive and engaged in my work. I find that my focus is best spent on my own initiatives, rather than being sidetracked. The past holds no sway over my current mindset; instead, I am dedicated to advancing my own goals. By concentrating on the services I provide, I can maintain a clear vision of what I want to achieve and how I can best serve my client. I am committed to nurturing my projects and honing the services I offer, which allows me to create a meaningful impact.

Expressive Intersections

Quote found on the Internet Incorporating quotations into my work can serve as a vital source of evidence, enriching my narrative with diverse viewpoints and insights. These excerpts not only substantiate my arguments but also introduce new dimensions to the story I am telling. By weaving in the words of others, I can create a more nuanced and multifaceted exploration of the themes present in my art. The use of quotations allows me to draw upon the wisdom and experiences of various individuals, thereby enhancing the depth of my artistic expression. This practice not only validates my own perspectives but also invites the audience to engage with a broader spectrum of ideas. As I reflect on my artistic journey, these voices can illuminate aspects of my work that may not be immediately apparent, fostering a richer dialogue between the viewer and the art. By integrating these voices into my narrative, I can create a tapestry of thoughts that resonate with my own experiences and artistic i...

Gentle Rain

  Gentle Rain. Digital art created on canvas. September 28, 2024. Afrika Abney The season of Autumn 2024 commenced just six days ago, and on this rainy Saturday morning, I woke up from my restful sleep a couple of hours ago. The sound of raindrops tapping against the window provided a soothing backdrop as I prepared to embrace the day ahead. This weekend, I have dedicated my time to focusing on my branding and delving into the creation of my digital artwork, both of which are essential components of my creative journey. Have a creative weekend.

Autumnal Expressions

      Autumnal Expressions. Digital art created on canvas. September 29, 2024. Afrika Abney “Autumnal Expressions encapsulate the essence of the fall season, a time when nature undergoes a remarkable transformation. As the days grow shorter and temperatures begin to drop, the landscape is painted in dark brown, deep dark brown, deep red and deep magenta.This seasonal shift not only affects the environment but also evokes a range of emotions and reflections. The beauty of autumnal expressions lies not only in the visual splendor of the season but also in the deeper meanings and emotions it inspires in creativity and productivity.”

CHANGE OF LOCATION: Discovering Me Summit and Awards Ceremony

  CHANGE OF LOCATION: Discovering Me Summit and Awards Ceremony https://www.estherproductionsinc.com/events-1/the-discovery-summit-and-scholarship-awards-ceremony Dec 10, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST The Woman's National Democratic Club, 1526 New Hampshire Ave. NW About the event Each year since 2019, Esther Productions Inc. has presented a unique scholarship essay contest that invites young ladies aged 13 through 18 to submit essays that tell their stories about growing up without their fathers and building their resilience as they face that challenge. A group of accomplished artists, educators, clinicians, business and civic leaders serve as judges. Cash prizes, ranging from $1500 to $500, are given to the top winners during the Discovery Summit and Scholarship Awards Ceremony.  This year, the event is presented in cooperation with The Black Student Fund.  Anita Josey-Herring, chief judge of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia, will provide remarks and present awar...