"Since childhood, fathers have a critical impact
on their daughters’ lives as they are both their first guides to the
outside world and their first reflections of themselves, symbol of
recognition of their own value. A healthy and uninterrupted relationship
between a father and a daughter greatly helps to create a positive
self-image and therefore will have a positive influence on her
aspirations and relationships. When this relationship is suddenly broken
for some reason, the daughter’s cycle of identity development is also
interrupted. Adolescence and preadolescence are critical times where
young women build themselves: their body change, they make a transition
from girls to young women, and in this transition, the father’s role is
important. " - Source:
https://medium.com/@andreabomo/why-we-should-all-care-about-the-fatherless-daughter-syndrome-5fe527e22cc5
At
the age of 5, I inherited some of the traits from father absence and
abandonment. At the age of 13 which was in 1989, my father remarried.
As
a high school student from 1991 - 1993, I was always surrounded by men
and had numerous opportunities where I was able to share my skills and
talents in the area of the arts in schools and galleries.
As an adult, I lost several of my god fathers due to heart attack which include Doc Barnett Williams and Tony Duncanson.
One
of the reasons why I work with Esther Productions, Inc since 2004, is
because it gives me the opportunity to touch other girls and women
through my own personal and professional style in the area of arts and
education.
If you have not experienced this issue, please do not judge others that have.
The necessity for acquiring whiteboards has diminished for me, as I ceased offering educational services back in 2018. Since that time, my focus has shifted entirely. I have been working on my branding and digital art where I utilize various digital applications to express my creativity. In this context, the color white serves a significant purpose, often representing simplicity and clarity in my artistic endeavors. “The concept of Simple White embodies the essence of minimalism, where the purity of the color white acts as an open canvas for creativity and innovation, allowing ideas to flourish without the distractions of complexity. The color white encourages a harmonious balance between creativity and tranquility.”